Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Success Story of Debt Elimination

I recently got an email from Scott Stevens, author of "The Ultimate Debt Guide" that I wanted to share with you. It is a debt elimination success story that I think will get you excited and on your way to destroying and eliminating your debt. Here is part of that email.

"A person who recently ordered my course, Stan Wittig, contacted me a few weeks ago. And in short this is what he said: "Scott, I've had it with being in debt and after reading the information on your website I decided to do whatever it takes to get rid of it once and for all!"

When I found out what Stan was dealing with -- my jaw dropped. He had around $43,000 worth of credit card debt (not unheard of in today's economy) and was already 2 months behind on his $20,000 car loan.

To top it off he just lost his full-time job at a major corporation becauseof a corporate restucturing. But I knew with a bit of determination, Stan could solve his debt problems and be on the road to recovery in as little as 30 days. I don't have the time to help everyone that asks me -- but Stan's plea was very heartfelt.

Using the same techniques I talk about in the Ultimate Debt Guide... we put a plan together and Stan got right to work. Most of his days were spent searching for a new job but he found the time he needed to get going on our plan. Stan really burned the midnight oil for a couple of weeks but in the end it was all worth it because he finally got the ball rolling and eliminated about $28,000 of the $63,000 he owes."

Now if that doesn't make you want to eliminate your debt, then nothing will. I know how hard it is and how tired you can become with a burden of debt hanging over your head. So why not make up your mind and eliminate your debt once and for all. I urge you to take a look at how you can get out of debt. You owe it to yourself to be debt free so go now and take a look a Scott's "Ultimate Debt Guide."

No comments: